Wednesday 7 December 2016

Tree Hugger

I have always been a "tree hugger"/lover....and would often talk to the trees, plants, flowers, etc., since I was a small child....and I never knew why....I just thought I was weird, not like most children I thought! And I was! But only different in the aspect that I did not understand all my psychic abilities and gifts as a child, which is normal.

And then.....I just ran across this amazing info the other day....and had to smile....seems like I wasn't such a "weird" child after all!! lol 😉 "Biologists say that trees are social beings. They can count, learn, and remember. They nurse sick members, warn each other of danger by sending electrical signals across a fungal network and for reasons unknown, keep the ancient stumps of long fallen companions alive for centuries by feeding them a sugar solution through their roots."

So, the next time you pass a tree, don't hesitate to give it a hug or speak to it! It KNOWS you are there and can hear you through vibrations/energy and understands you! I always used to counsel people and reminded them when they became depressed and felt all alone in this world, that a person is NEVER truly alone in this Universe although it may appear this way, it is illusion, because many VARIED spirits are around us every day whether we see them, realize it or not, and the animals also and of course nature itself, including all plants and trees, insects, even the energy in rocks, this planet is ALIVE, a very alive BEING, and also the ENTIRE Universe is with us at all times, hence why I have always said that we are NEVER alone in this life.
 

For Free Consultation Visit  :   www.shree-balajee-psychic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment